Jack,

I marked the hour lines provisionally using a ruler and felt tip pens. This
I will use as a guideline for applying the acrylic overlay by hand without
any masking tape. The background has a rough texture so that gives sort of
an artistic feel. I think I will write the numbers and signs the same way,
but using stencils for marking the outline.

[image: Inline image 1]

Cheers,

Dan