Op 2-jan-2015, om 22:35 heeft Bill Gottesman het volgende geschreven:

Thank you, Bill,  for the appreciation.

Indeed, if the room rotates to follow the sun's azimuth, the heart would be
present all the time the sun is shining.
But I prefere the poetry and surprise of an immobile sundial above the fair
entertainment of a rotating sundial which shows permanently a heart  but no
time indication !

Willy Leenders
Hasselt in Flanders (Belgium)