Mario,

First this:
In my language there is this saying: "It is always time to do good."

And further:
The summer house can not be oriented to a particular hour, only for a
particular azimuth.
The azimuth for a particular hour varies from day to day
Except for noon, always azimuth 180 ° (on my latitude).
Therefore, I chose a north-south orientation.

Willy Leenders

Op 3-jan-2015, om 14:46 heeft Mario Arnaldi het volgende geschreven: