So Willy, you must find the best hour for lovers. Are you sure that midday is
the best time for them? Can I suggest you in the evening (middle afternoon)?
Mario

From: Willy Leenders
Sent: Saturday, January 03, 2015 12:35 PM
To: Bill Gottesman
Cc: Sundial sundiallist
Subject: Re: summer house / sundial

Op 2-jan-2015, om 22:35 heeft Bill Gottesman het volgende geschreven:

Thank you, Bill,  for the appreciation.

Indeed, if the room rotates to follow the sun's azimuth, the heart would be
present all the time the sun is shining.
But I prefere the poetry and surprise of an immobile sundial above the fair
entertainment of a rotating sundial which shows permanently a heart  but no
time indication !

Willy Leenders
Hasselt in Flanders (Belgium)

  Very cute!.  If the room rotated to follow the sun's azimuth daily, the heart
would be present much of the day, and would lengthen towards mid-day.  -Bill

  On Thu, Jan 1, 2015 at 2:00 PM, Willy Leenders <willy.leend...@telenet.be>