Von: Frank Haydon King [mailto:f...@hermes.cam.ac.uk] Im Auftrag von Frank King
Gesendet: Freitag, 29. November 2019 15:09
An: kepler...@gmail.com
Cc: Sundial sundiallist <sundial@uni-koeln.de>
Betreff: Re: Worldwide project EarthLAT1200.org

Dear Kurt,

You supplied this link:

https://EarthLAT1200.org

Four time zones are mentioned on the sundial shown and I can interpret three of
them as follows:

   WOZ    Weiter Osteuropäische Zeit
   MOZ    ????
   MEZ     Mitteleuropäische Zeit
   MEST   Mitteleuropäische Sommerzeit

Please can you help me with MOZ?

I guessed   Mittel Ost Zeit   but this doesn't seem to exist!!

Very best wishes
Frank

Frank King
Cambridge, U.K.

On Tue, 26 Nov 2019 at 20:48, <kepler...@gmail.com <mailto:kepler...@gmail.com>
> wrote:

Dear Sundialists,

there has been some progress within the latest months. You are invited to take
part either passive in watching the rotating Earth via sundial webcams or
active by supporting live images of your sundial = become a partner station.
See:

https://EarthLAT1200.org

https://facebook.com/earthlat1200.org

https://instagram.com/earthlat1200_org

and/or finally

https://KEPLERUHR.eu.

Still in early development, but partner stations are approaching, their number
is growing. For getting a full support we need another 200 partner stations.
Yes, will take years, but me being very patient.

Please support this idea by:

*         spreading above links

*         becoming a subscriber

*         advertise partner stations

*         forward this info to other sundial mailing lists

*         send feedback.

Kurt