El 30/03/2011 16:34, craig.ben...@oracle.com escribió:

Many thanks Craig, we will update to SRSS 5.2 as far I can see there is
a bug reported about Windows Connector crashing on flash enabled sites
(The weird thing it's that it doesn't dump a core on the Solaris side).
Meanwhile update to Flash 10.3 and fiddling a bit with the register
seems to fix the problem.

Regards