Yes. In fact I believe 5.2 will include the View Connector instead of it being a separate download.

On Mar 30, 2011, at 11:01 AM, Juan Manuel Sende Sanchez <jmse...@plexus.es > wrote:

El 30/03/2011 19:33, Craig Bender escribió:

Hello Craig

   Many thanks for your support, we already have seen the videos of th
5.2 multimedia performance and are really waiting to test it.
   Will it work with view?

Regards
5.2 is in beta, but 5.1.2 is out.  (Sorry for the typo of 5.12)

There are more flash fixes/enhancements coming in 5.2 if you want to
wait.

uttsc-bin is setuid, which don't leave cores by default.  Use coreadm
to set those programs to leave core files.