blocks of lines across the screen when I play local video files.
I am running Ubuntu 11.04 with Sun Ray Software 5.2 bundle
Firmware version=4.3_146928-01_2011.06.03.14.41, revision=2
Sunray server connection is 1GB, Sun Ray 2's primarily

Essentially I had a unmanaged 100MB Netgear switch worked great user experience
was fantastic even while videos playing (avi, mp4, etc...) but when I changed
to a 1GB managed NetGear switch the performance  has deteriorated considerably.
 I can't  play the videos the experience  simply is horrible, just lines across
the screen when the sunray is under load like playing videos

I saw some posts regarding similar issues and it looked like the outcome was
either the switch or a potential bug  ??

utcapture indicates:
With the 100MB switch in place, no packet loss or latency
With the 1GB switch in place, packet loss around 10%, got to 16% at one point,
latency over 1.0

Any info would be great, it looks like I may need to dumb down the switch ?