On 12/04/2013 14:53, Mike Cornelia wrote:
Is the version really "_NONE_"? or is that your edit for the e-mail? My experience here is a little limited to - but I've always seen a version number there for SRSS.

Yes.

Hmmmmmmm . . . what happens if you set a Sun Ray to a static IP and set your firmware, auth and log servers to 192.168.1.100? That would be my next trouble shooting step.

I've switched a DTU from DHCP to static, given it a spare IP, set the server address every where else and it starts working. Thank you for the advice.

So it's DHCP which is not working, why?

James.