On 15/04/2013 12:48, Jörg Barfurth wrote:

Given that this has worked I must have forgotten a step. Do I have to do
additional DHCP configuration?

utadm -A can set up DHCP to serve IP addresses AND sunray server location parameters or to serve sunray server location parameters only.

Apparently when setting up the 192.168.10 network, you did NOT select the option to serve IP addresses. This configurations is intended for deployments where a Sun Ray server is added to a network with existing DHCP services, so that only Sun Ray specific things are served via DHCP from the Sun Ray server.

It's now working, thank you for the tips, Jörg.

Previously when I ran utadm -a I said yes to accept the defaults. This time I said no and I then just accepted all the defaults one by one as prompted which must be somehow different.

James.