I'm not experienced enough with those entries to know how to "fix" them I'm
afraid.  Maybe someone on this list will have a better solution.  But   . .
.  if it were me I would delete those entries (Check the man pages, but if
I remember correctly: dhtadm -D -m *macro_name*) uninstall SRSS and then
re-install.  That should recreate them.

Now as I say that - I guess it could be more than just those Sun Ray macro
entries.  It could be DHCP itself.  Do other things on the network besides
Sun Rays get addresses and work?