Hi Steve,

we are currently ourself in the process of switching from using SunRays to
utilizing the intel NUC platform as a ThinClient by using an optimized version
of the Linux-based thinstation distribution together with ThinLinc. Here, not
only the much lower costs are the main reasons for our switch, but the worse
support since Oracle took over and because there is no real roadmap for any
bigger enhancements coming in terms of the SunRay technology.

Sorry to say so, but I guess I will sooner or later unsubscribe myself from
this list as soon as our switch to the other platform has been finalized.

best regards,

jens

--
Dr. Jens Langner
Helmholtz-Zentrum Dresden-Rossendorf

Vorstand: Prof. Dr. Dr. h. c. Roland Sauerbrey
Prof. Dr. Dr. h. c. Peter Joehnk
VR 1693 beim Amtsgericht Dresden