Mark Hansen wrote:
On 02/07/09 23:29, Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo wrote:
flyguy wrote:
This site

http://www.sciencedebate2008.com/www/index.php

displays very poorly. The menu bar is fine, but the rest of it is mostly off-screen to the right. There is no horizontal scroll bar, so it's impossible to read. My other computer with SM 1.1.14 does the same thing; IE 7 displays it properly.

I've tried disabling McAfee security, allowing all cookies, popups and images, but no joy. My useragent strings are

general.useragent.extra.Firefox  Firefox/2.0
general.useragent.extra.seamonkey  SeaMonkey/1.1.14

Any suggestions?
it looks the same to me in IE7 as it does in SM 1.1.14.

Perhaps the suggestions here might help:

http://support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb/Websites+look+wrong

If not, then post a screenshot of what you see, cause I sure don't see anything wrong.

Using SeaMonkey 1.1.13 on Linux, if I just increase the font size a
little, everything gets hosed. Try Ctrl+Plus a couple or three times
and you should see it.

Just a fact: this site, as others which do not display properly with 1.1.14 displays properly with 1.1.13 on XP. As an individual user, I care mostly about seeing sites, even poorly written, properly.

It is a difficult issue for developers, but until there is an Internet police, the user is king ...
--
John Doue