Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo wrote:
BeeNeR wrote:
I've always had problems printing coupons with SeaMonkey. And no
problems at all using IE. Although I have installed couponprinter.exe
many times I still cannot print these coupons. Latest one is the one
from ScottsEZSeed $5.00 coupon.

Most of these sites use the couponprinter.exe program, but it doesn't
work for me. I usually end up calling the company and they send the
coupon by U.S. mail.

This has happened with Epson and HP printers, and even using FinePrint
as a printer.

Any suggestions?

I don't have an answer, but an opinion: printing in SM has always sucked!

As it has in all Mozilla products, from the beginning.

If we had a link to the page with the printable coupons, maybe we could be more specific. However, I generally copy whatever I want to print into a word processor document, then print that. It gives me far more control over what the printed outcome is.

Lee