On or about 4/10/2009 12:47 AM, Leonidas Jones typed the following:
> Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo wrote:
>> BeeNeR wrote:
>>> I've always had problems printing coupons with SeaMonkey. And no
>>> problems at all using IE. Although I have installed couponprinter.exe
>>> many times I still cannot print these coupons. Latest one is the one
>>> from ScottsEZSeed $5.00 coupon.
>>>
>>> Most of these sites use the couponprinter.exe program, but it doesn't
>>> work for me. I usually end up calling the company and they send the
>>> coupon by U.S. mail.
>>>
>>> This has happened with Epson and HP printers, and even using FinePrint
>>> as a printer.
>>>
>>> Any suggestions?
>>>

>> I don't have an answer, but an opinion: printing in SM has always sucked!
>>

> As it has in all Mozilla products, from the beginning.
>
> If we had a link to the page with the printable coupons, maybe we could
> be more specific.  However, I generally copy whatever I want to print
> into a word processor document, then print that.  It gives me far more
> control over what the printed outcome is.
>
> Lee

I'm not sure what happens after the couponprinting software is
installed.  Just keeps telling me I need the printing software.  If you
reload the page, they think you've printed the coupon and you no longer
have the option available.  This is true with every site I ever visited
for a coupon using the couponprinting.exe method.

Other sites that just display a coupon for printing have no problem.

For example, try to print the coupon from Scotts grass seed at:
scottsezseed.com

--
Ed