Hello,

Trying to install Seamonkey 2.0 on Windows Visa Premium. When I double-click on the install file it unpacks and throws up a Run As dialog indicating "You my not have the necessary permissions to use all the features of the program you are about to run. You may run this program as a different user or continue to run the program as the current user."

If I check the "Current user" box and click OK nothing happens, installation stops/ends. If I check the "Run the program as the following user: [Administrator logon]" box and click OK I get logon failure.

The only account set up on this system is the one I'm using, which has full administrator rights, and I don't have any trouble installing other software, including earlier Seamonkey iterations.

Any suggestions would be appreciated,

Steven