Robert Kaiser wrote:
4) bring back ability to disable Javascript for Mail and Newsgroups
independent of Browser - as previous.

What problem do you have with JavaScript being always disabled for Mail
and Newsgroups, as it is now?

Not having the choice of whether to use it. I've always had JavaScript enabled for mail and news since back in Netscape navigator days and not once have I had a problem with JavaScript. I am aware there are supposed to be issues with JavaScript. But I've never experienced them.

5) Preference Pane/selections for Tabbed Mail similar to what is in
place for Tabbed Browsing.

That's planned, from what I know, the contributor working on this just
didn't have time to finish it up for 2.0

For all the others, have youu looked if bugs are filed? Can you help
with putting some of your own time in and work on any of them yourself?
We are a volunteer project, most things only happen if someone
volunteers for them, you know...

Robert Kaiser

mailto:pjon...@kimbanet.com