Hello,

Recently, I downloaded Seamonkey 2.0 RC and noticed that the copy
function does not work.  I tried Ctrl+C, choosing Edit and then copy,
right click copy and none of them worked.  I uninstalled the browser
completely, reinstalled it with the current 2.0 version on the front
page and I'm still having this problem.  I'm using Windows XP
professional service pack 3.  Interestingly enough, I have Windows
Vista at home and the copy paste function works fine.  I installed
Seamonkey fresh on another Windows XP machine and it had the same
problem.  Is this a problem with XP?