Date: Tue, 03 Nov 2009 10:50:48 +0100
From: Martin Freitag<prof_nosp...@quantentunnel.de>
To: support-seamonkey@lists.mozilla.org
Subject: Re: need help with SeaMonkey and Mac

suze l'fox schrieb:
Every time I try to download SeaMonkey 2.0 on my Mac, I receive a
message the 'image' is corrupt and the download failed. I've tried to
reload, tried to reboot - tried everything I know but stand on my head.
What on earth is wrong?

Have you tried emptying the cache?
regards

  Suze, zone 6, SW IN

Tried to download SM 2  no issue downloading nor opening the .dmg file.

mailto:pjon...@kimbanet.com