Philip Chee wrote:
On 05/11/2009 04:21, MikeyG wrote:
Phillip Jones wrote:

In the particular page that you have information typed got to view menu
Page info click on forms tab. Once its in there if you typed the
information wrong its there forever. On the old forms manager you could
actually go to each item and fix mistakes such as typing your address
wrong or your cell phone has changed.

Amen, again!!!

Apparently the Form History Control extension has been SeaMonkey 2.0
compatible since SeaMonkey 2.0a3.

  Form History Control 1.1.3
<https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/seamonkey/addon/12021>

Screenshot:
<https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/images/p/32482/1242826854>

===== quote =====
An extension to View and Manage form history entries giving you full
control over what is stored.

If you ever had to clear your entire form history because you keyed in a
password in the wrong form field, or you just want to easily correct
misspelled entries, this is the extension for you.

This extension adds a submenu to the tools menu giving you access to a
powerful formhistory control center. This extension also adds a button
to the privacy tab of the Firefox options. The control is also
accessible from the right-click context-menu presenting even more
options for managing the formhistory entries.

Form History Control will display all form data that has been saved by
the web browser with options to filter the data either by keyword,
active page, active field or cleanup criteria. It is furthermore
possible to sort the data by parameter including form field name, value,
date or popularity.

Each entry can be edited in the interface which is very helpful to
correct misspelled entries in the history saving the hassle of deleting
and entering the data anew. Individual or multiple entries can be
deleted right from within the interface.

The cleanup tab contains settings to automate the removal of form
history. It includes options to remove form history data that has not
been used for some time and those that have been used less than x times.

This extension also offers the possibility to export/import the form
history data as well as the cleanup configuration, allowing you to
exchange data between multiple Firefox configurations.
===== end quote =====

Phil

Why should there be an extension to do in 2 what was easily done 1.1.8?
and if there were able to to come up with an extension to put back what's missing 2 that was in 1.1.8. Why was it deemed so complicated to put in naturally. seems some one was lazy.

I'LL try it, and if puts back lost functionality than I have deal with more extensions. The only extension I use now is quote colors and if the new extension breaks QC I will uninstall the new extension. And deal with reality of not being able to edit forms entries.

mailto:pjon...@kimbanet.com