"    another man's useless bloat. You need a Form Manager, and this
extension
gives you an excellent one...."

wow! - I'm tempting to comment that something else is bloated here BUT
in all fairness to L Jones, whatever the feature, if you don't/didn't
use it your appreciation/value of it probably wasn't much.
And no this "new" (its firefox's idea of a form manger)  ISN'T an
excellent one by comparison.
Those who use "parts" that have been with all along foolishly expected
the "community" to maintain them, not decide a function or whatever
wasn't to continue. There parts of Netscape that I've never used,
probably never will, but you'll find no complaint here over the last
12 years of "bloat".

Give us back forms manager -
AND let the community have a say if someone decides to kick something
else to the curb.