Rufus wrote:
Philip Chee wrote:
On Sat, 07 Nov 2009 10:52:28 -0800, Rufus wrote:

I'm an obsessive Mac user myself (I own 4 working ones, and have another
collection of defunct ones in my garage) - control+click on a Mac is
also a default equivalent for a right-click on a PC. Click and hold
also works...never tried that one before, so you taught me something!
Glad you got it solved.

Uugh? Click and hold goes back to OS 9 at the very least. I knew about
c&h and I have never owned a Mac; or used one beyond helping a friend
troubleshoot her internet connection.

Phil

...never had a reason to right click anything under OS 9...only when I
got to X did it become of any utility.

Under OS9 right clicking depended on downloading software for the multi button mouse. It is still possible to download OS9 drivers for Microsoft and Logitech devices.