The way forms works now is you type something in say first Name That item is then saved to the internal forms Manager to be reused. and next time you need to fill in first name you type first letter and a list of choices show up. you choose what you need. Only thing is if you type a Mistake you can't despite people saying click and then scroll to bad item and hit delete. Well it doesn't work. with the Forms Manager History extension a window come up with a data base of all the pages you have added items. go to that choose the bad item highlight double click and a window pops up which you can then use to edit your entry. No it doesn't auto fill in as it use to in 1.1.8. . It works, but takes more time, less efficient. I suspect a lot of stuff was left out because the developers ran out of time to put out the door. So now we are suffering for the hurried-ness.

me2 wrote:
I see that but I'm NOT seeing any form filling, i.e., no offers to
fill any forms so far - is this function "on" automatically or do I
need to do something to invoke it?

BTW, who decided the old form manger wasn't needed/used/wanted?

sigh...

On Wed, 11 Nov 2009 16:40:51 -0500, Phillip Jones