This thread seems to be winding down but I wanted to make one last
plea for the restoration of form manager, if SM's only claim to fame
is to slowly being reduced to "we"re firefox and thunderbird
combined", what's the point?
Those of us who have been Netscape users forever use these "little"
unimportant parts.
I hope someone can rectify this situation,  but if not let me express
my appreciation for all who over the years gave me a browser I
loved...

I'm sure I will miss it.