On Fri, 13 Nov 2009 13:05:54 -0600, me2 wrote:
> This thread seems to be winding down but I wanted to make one last
> plea for the restoration of form manager, if SM's only claim to fame
> is to slowly being reduced to "we"re firefox and thunderbird
> combined", what's the point?
> Those of us who have been Netscape users forever use these "little"
> unimportant parts.
> I hope someone can rectify this situation,  but if not let me express
> my appreciation for all who over the years gave me a browser I
> loved...
>
> I'm sure I will miss it.

Nobody in mozilla.dev.apps.seamonkey is against a restored Form Manager.
But just as I stepped forward and volunteered to implement customizable
toolbars (I'm a ERP/Business ReEngineering consultant), or Misak stepped
forward and volunteered to implement session restore (at that time he
was just a tech working on Cisco routers, or KaiRo stepping forward to
reimplement the XPFE style download manager window (despite at that time
being solely a web designer and didn't have much experience actually
working on SeaMonkey code). So we need someone to step forward and
volunteer to reimplement a Forms History Manager.

Phil