Leonidas Jones wrote:
Rufus wrote:
Leonidas Jones wrote:
Rufus wrote:
Benoit Renard wrote:
Rufus wrote:
/snip/
If you have multiple profiles, you can still set it to open Profile
Manager at startup.

Lee

It does now, now that I have more than one. But I can't find any option
for doing that - SM 2.0 just does it since I now have more than one...if
I can do it by changing about:config that a bit outside of being an
"average" user, IMO.

Once Profile Manager is open, uncheck the box for Don't ask at atartup.
Profile Manager will then open whenever you click the Dock icon. Check
it, and SM will open in the last profile used.

Lee

Yeah - done that.  Now it does, now that I have two Profiles.

--
     - Rufus