User wrote:
Can someone confirm / verify this bug in SM 2.0's mail composer, whereby on any given text line that has a string of CONTIGUOUS MULTIPLE SPACE CHARACTERSS which will be incorrectly REDUCED / COMPRESSED to a SINGLE space character in the QUOTED text on a reply to such a message? Bugzilla fluent members who can verify and report this SM 2.0 bug would be appreciated. Thanks.

In what mode? News? Mail? HTML or plain text, fixed width font?

I don't see this looking quickly, but details are needed, since all of those things might change the result.

--
Bill Davidsen <david...@tmr.com>