Bill Davidsen:
>Hartmut Figge wrote:

>> I know meanwhile, that MIDs are not common in this NG, but nevertheless,
>> those who wish can find it. *fg*
>> <4b018aaa.6090...@hfigge.myfqdn.de>
>>
>That's terrible, the spaces are preserved perfectly, but the text is all
>translated into German.

*g*

>Sigh, doesn't look like SM can do news: URLs, either.

This form is dangerous. Each time one clicks on a link like this a new
newsserver with the name 'news' appears in the prefs.js. Some people had
have a lot of them. :)

Hm, just want to rewrap the next lines, but the option is grayed out in
my SM 2.1. This time, not normally. Because i am too lazy do correct the
lines manually, there will be no rewrap.

>Telnet is my friend, as is
>the NNTP protocol hand typed. Viewing that article could be hard for people
>with
>just SM.

Well, there is http://messageidfinder.mozdev.org/. Not compatible with
SM2 but one of the two add-ons i simply refuse to miss. Therefore i have
hacked it.

For courageous people only: http://www.triffids.de/pub/midf/

Hartmut