User:

>Can someone confirm / verify this bug in SM 2.0's mail composer, whereby on
>any
>given text line that has a string of CONTIGUOUS MULTIPLE SPACE CHARACTERSS
>which
>will be incorrectly REDUCED / COMPRESSED to a SINGLE space character in the
>QUOTED text on a reply to such a message? Bugzilla fluent members who can
>verify
>and report this SM 2.0 bug would be appreciated. Thanks.

I have just send a posting to de.test with this body:
Testcase     mit mehreren Spaces.

Replying to this posting i selected this line and used Rewrap. The
multiple spaces were concentrated to one single space. SM 2.1, current
trunk.

I know meanwhile, that MIDs are not common in this NG, but nevertheless,
those who wish can find it. *fg*
<4b018aaa.6090...@hfigge.myfqdn.de>

Hartmut