Lou wrote:
George Carden wrote:
David E. Ross wrote:
On 11/15/2009 8:24 AM, Bush wrote:
/snip/
He's probably talking about the new tabs within the e-mail reader. I
don't care for them either. Can anyone point out to me the advantage of
tabs in an e-mail reader? And...the setting "hide tab when only one is
open" does work. That's my solution.

-George

I can't live without tabs in my browser. And I have started to really
like the tabs on the Mail application too! Much better than having a
bunch of different windows laying around.

I quite agree, a tabless browser would be pretty much useless to me at this point. I see the same advantage in Mail/News.

But, it is so easy to hide the tab bar and just not use it, that I can't see why this has become anything even like an issue.

Lee