Phillip Jones wrote:
Leonidas Jones wrote:
S. Beaulieu wrote:
Claude Duvergier wrote:
/snip/

I wish Pat would respond to my question in the projectit forum about the
conflict with SkyPilot and QuoteColors extension I've emailed and put a
post on there forum at least a week ago if not more. They act like as if
Sailfish is on vacation or quit fooling with it. Or its been abandoned.
I even have setup to email me when a response given.
if SkyPilot is used for each "| "there is there is an equal number of ">".
The author of QuoteColors has tried it on a Mac and determined it
because of the SkyPilot theme. And I have verified it using the modern
theme.

I haven't heard from him in a while either. From what I understand, he has been very occupied with other aspects of his life, but is not abandoning his projects. Obviously no one is making money from SeaMonkey themes, so we need to be understanding. :)

Actually, I think it was over a year ago that I asked about the idea of porting Simply Green and Simply Blue to the suite, and the answer was no. Being at base browser only themes, extending them to work in all the components of the suite is a far from trivial matter. Sky Pilot is a different matter, I'm sure he will get around to it when he is able to.

Lee