Phillip Jones wrote:
Leonidas Jones wrote:
Phillip Jones wrote:
Leonidas Jones wrote:
S. Beaulieu wrote:
Claude Duvergier wrote:
/snip/

Actually, I think it was over a year ago that I asked about the idea of
porting Simply Green and Simply Blue to the suite, and the answer was
no. Being at base browser only themes, extending them to work in all
the components of the suite is a far from trivial matter. Sky Pilot is
a different matter, I'm sure he will get around to it when he is able to.

Lee
I hope so I miss using It. Tried the new walnut. its not ready for prime
time there are a lot of Icons missing. ans some of the menus are funny
looking. It does have grippies though.

Interesting that you mention Walnut. I used to use it regulary with Firefox, though it was Phoenix/Firebird then. I remember one update to the program that broke the theme. I spent an afternoon going through the jar file and got it working again, and came away with a new appreciation for themers. Its not that easy.

Lee