>>> I see a Tab Bar above the message , So why is Tabs available in MAIL ?
>>> and for What Reason.
>> I find it very useful as I have Lightning's calendar loaded and if I
>> choose to invoke it I can toggle between my mail or my calendar and in
>> my browser I never open a new window just a new tab, much handier in MY
>> opinion. We all have our preferences, there is a lot of things I use and
>> many I do not but I do not insist that those I do not use be taken out
>> just because I do not use them.
>> JAS
>>

> If I want to look at a Calendar I can through Yahoo widgets. I have
> two one is a Yahoo Calendar, the other is a Google Calendar I do that
> so if one crash at main site I can use the other to rebuild a new one.
>
> Its one thing if you add on an extension such as lightning  have it
> add the tab. But those of use not interested in keeping track of every
> second we take a Breath just don't bother us with fluff not needed or
> wanted. Thank goodness we can still turn off tabs.

Phillip,
It seems to me as you are the one who keeps tabs on everything everyone
is doing and comment on. For someone who was never going to be in these
forums you have an opinion on everything and must spend all day reading
and typing. I do not use yahoo or there widgets. Your fluff is not
another persons fluff. Get a life.
JAS

--
   You either teach people to treat you with dignity and respect, or you don't.
This means you are partly responsible for the mistreatment that you get at the