Phillip Jones wrote:
Leonidas Jones wrote:

See other messages for possible uses of tabs in Mail/News.  Actually,
this has been a much asked for feature, and has great possibilities.

Lee
Here have all these request come from?? Of Course I've not posted her for nearly two years with a few minor exception until SM2 Final came out. I see no valid reason of tabs in email and news. I've pondered the idea and it just seem useless, I read and respond to one email /News post at a time. I just don't see the value. I find if I try to do too many things at one time, I tend to make more mistakes than usual.

Maybe, if you learned how to use tabs, you'd find you could do more things at once AND with fewer mistakes. That's what I found. Tabs aren't fluff - I ditched IE 6 for tabs in SM and never looked back.