I have posted prior about this but here I go again. If I put an item in the Junk or Trash file it just disappears. I have checked all setting but to no avail I have even made a "garbage" file and that did the same thing. While I don't have to open and delete files it sort of ticks me off. However if I put an unread message in there it stays until I delete it. Now on my wifes account there is no problem it is there until I manually delete it. Just put this up to see if I am the only one having this problem. Even on my other accounts there is no problem. Any tips?

This has me befuddled!

--
Lee (in Florida)US Army Retired
Georgie Boy Cruise Master