Lee wrote:
I have posted prior about this but here I go again.  If I put an item in the
Junk or Trash file it just disappears.  I have checked all setting but to no
avail I have even made a "garbage" file and that did the same thing.  While
I don't have to open and delete files it sort of ticks me off.  However if I
put an unread message in there it stays until I delete it.  Now on my wifes
account there is no problem it is there until I manually delete it.  Just
put this up to see if I am the only one having this problem.  Even on my
other accounts there is no problem.  Any tips?

This has me befuddled!

Did you check the "View" settings, while the "Junk" and/or "Trash" folders are OPEN, to see if "SHOW ALL" messages is checked? Someone suggested this before, but I didn't see your reply.
bj