Mark Hansen wrote:

I don't know how you're putting an item in the trash file, but the
normal way to do this is by deleting it. Is this what you're doing?

If so, did you verify that in your account settings, under Server
settings, that you specified the correct option for how to handle a
deleted message. I think you want "Move it to the Trash folder".

Hi Mark

I have dragged it, deleted it, even copied to and nothing shows up
in either trash nor junk, yet in my other 2 email accounts I have no
problem.  I have it on default, the block for delete on exit is not
checked nor in mail and newsgroups is it set up to delete.  That is
why I am lost.  Thanks

--
Lee (in Florida)US Army Retired
Georgie Boy Cruise Master