Nairda wrote:
Leonidas Jones wrote:
Nairda wrote:
Hay gang. Nice work with SM 2.0.

So how many versions of SM 2.X will it be before we can import multiple
identities with out having to do the extra ones manually?

If you planning on waiting, it will be a long wait. I don't think it will ever be available.

Lee

Thanks for your reply Lee.
In that case I think I will wait till MozBackup 1.4.10 comes out of Beta. When ever that will be. (:
Mozbackup 1.4.9 claims to work with SeaMonkey 1.0a - 2.0.
Has anyone tried it with SM 2.0 yet?
~N

OK, well I tried it, and MB 1.4.9 only finds SM2 and SM2 profiles after SM2 has been installed.

SM2 doesn't even seem to import your old settings from the one single profile that it does let you import. It took me ages to get things just the way I wanted them, and it looks like one update blows them all away.

SM2 may be better, faster, and easier for some, but until the profile migration is fixed (which as Lee says maybe never), I guess I'm sticking with 1.1.18 for the foreseeable future.

All the best to everyone here.

~N