Leonidas Jones wrote:
Nairda wrote:
Hay gang. Nice work with SM 2.0.

So how many versions of SM 2.X will it be before we can import multiple
identities with out having to do the extra ones manually?

If you planning on waiting, it will be a long wait. I don't think it will ever be available.

It may be even worse than that, I think I remember R.K. saying that the whole 1.1.xx=>2.0 was a hack and would be in 2.1.x versions. I am sure one of the developers said that, I'm less sure I remember who, and hopefully 2.1 is years down the road, because migration seems to get about as far as "how do I use the forms manager" and hang.

My own current pet peeve is lack of a good way to move a small set of passwords from one profile to another. It seems that the concept of some global data shared by all profiles would be useful, at least to me and a few others who use profiles heavily. I can sort of get by it, but it would be nice to have a few bookmarks, mailing addresses, and passwords which are common to all profiles, for stuff I do all the time.

--
Bill Davidsen <david...@tmr.com>