DoctorBill schrieb:
DoctorBill wrote:
So...now that I have my new ISP account mail set up and will soon dump
my old ISP account, is there some way I can transfer all the folders
from the old account over under the new account ?

I have a Butt Load of E-Mails in those folders that I need to access
for the new ISP's account.

Just rename the folders in the old account and then copy it to your new one (while SM is closed!). On next start SM will automatically intgrate them.

And where is "word Wrap" set up when you start a new account?

The new account's E-Mail runs off the right side edge of my 19" LCD flat
screen when I read it. Strange. I have to re-invent the wheel.

I would have thought that whatever had been set up in the old account
would now be defaulted over to the new one.

This is a setting which you can change in the preferences under Mail&Newsgroups, so not for each email-account seperately.
regards

Martin
/\  www.asciiribbon.org   - http://www.gerstbach.at/2004/ascii