Mike C wrote:
Sqwertz wrote:
On Thu, 26 Nov 2009 10:11:15 -0800, Ant wrote:

Also, ColorfulTabs: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/1368

Might as well add IE Tab to that. Which is why I won't upgrade yet
on most of my machines.

-sw
Might as well add tabbrowser extension and Extension Mgr.
That's why I went back to SM 1.1.18

Mike C

I really don't understand a need for the Extension Manager extension, when the Addons Manager manages extensions and themes so well.

Back in Mozilla 1.0 days, I started using Tabbed Browser Extensions, and it made a great difference. However, it just got way too extensive, and was a huge problem on every new version.

I do miss the functions of Tab Mix Plus though. The only really nice feature was to be able to set search results to always open in a new tab. I was able to do that with Monkey Menu in 1.1.18, and I do miss that. Other then that, SM 2/0 is handling tabs very well with built in functions.

Lee