Leonidas Jones wrote:
John Boyle wrote:
Leonidas Jones wrote:
Mike C wrote:
Sqwertz wrote:
On Thu, 26 Nov 2009 10:11:15 -0800, Ant wrote:
/snip/
To whom it may concern: I am wondering whatever happened to the calendar
that was supposed to be either an extension or an add-in to SM2? :-)

The next version of Lightning should be compatible with SeaMonkey 2.0.
Indeed, I have a nightly build installed now, and have a tab in
Mail/News open with my calendar. You can wait for the release, or try
one of the nightlies.

http://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/calendar/lightning/nightly/

It seems very stable, but, if you prefer, you can wait for the release
version

Lee

By the way John, please don't send me provate email along with the newsgroup post. I'll see it in the newsgroup. I have made this request several times in the past.

Lee