On 11/29/2009 8:46 PM, Bush wrote:
> Leonidas Jones wrote:
>> Bush wrote:

>>> SeaMonkey 1.1.18
>>>
>>> Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.23)
>>> Gecko/20090825 Firefox/2.0.0.7
>> Okay, you spoofed your 1.1.18 profile to Firefox.  That is the sole
>> reason it works for you in 1.1.18 and not 2.0.  Spoof 2.0 as Firefox,
>> and it works too, as I have found. Your "fix" is ludicrous.
>>
>> You are letting your anger get the better of you. Lets take a deep
>> breathe here.
>>
>> Lee
> I spoofed Nothing ... What is Spoof ?
>
> I had seamonket 1.1.18 and uninstalled it then I installed 2.0   Found
> it was a piece of Crap. So I uninstalled it And now I installed 1.1.18
> again .  Copied over the files I saved to DVD's prior to installing 2.0.
>
> I am Not Angry ... I love trying to Get a piece of Crap up and
> Running...  But 2.0 is out of my Class .
>
> So how does one Get rid of this So called SPOOF ?

Spoofing is how a user counteracts sniffing.  For an explanation of
sniffing, see my
<http://www.rossde.com/internet/Webdevelopers.html#sniff>.  For an
explanation of spoofing, see my
<http://www.rossde.com/internet/intr_gloss.html#spoof>.

To summarize, you told <http://www.glorecords.blm.gov/> that you were
using Firefox 2.0.0.7 when you were actually using SeaMonkey 1.1.18.

--
David E. Ross
<http://www.rossde.com/>