David E. Ross wrote:
On 12/2/2009 5:09 PM, Phillip Jones wrote:
I previously wrote [in part]:
Two recent threads in mozilla.support.seamonkey on this issue resulted
in very lengthy discussions.  See "SeaMonkey and U.S. Government site
does not work" at
and "Web site work in IE but not in SeaMonkey 2.0" at

I can view the the TVGuide site with no problem and I do not have any spoofing set up. I can not view the Government site in SM 2 as I do not have any spoofing set.
as shown here:

Build identifier: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X 10.4; en-US; rv:1.9.1.4) Gecko/20091017 SeaMonkey/2.0

The issue was not about viewing the TV Guide home page.  It was about
viewing individual scheduled programs.

I haven't tried the TV Guide site myself.  I merely followed the
discussion.

I can't see the individual listing's either using a Mac and SM 1.1.18...but I have a question - do you have to log into the TV Guide site in order to see the individual listings?..i.e.; have a subscription?

--
     - Rufus