Phillip Jones wrote:
Leonidas Jones wrote:
Phillip Jones wrote:
David E. Ross wrote:
/snip/
Lee
Just saw this:

Not SM 2 specific

Tried in SeaMonkey 2, FireFox 3.5, Camino, Opera, iCab,OmniWeb, and
Safari. They all look the same then act the same.

Don't have access to Chrome Mac (won't be a version for Mac until about
spring or summer '10. And Hasn't been a Version for Mac of IE since
5.2.3 and I don't have that loaded. about half of these browsers are
Webkit and about half are gecko. So either there are errors on the page
coded badly or they have set to only work with Internet Exploder.

Well, I don't have time right now for extensive testing, but I did try it on 3.5.5, and it was working fine. Unless they have changed something, there is something afoot.

Lee