David E. Ross wrote:
On 12/2/2009 5:09 PM, Phillip Jones wrote:
I previously wrote [in part]:
Two recent threads in mozilla.support.seamonkey on this issue resulted
in very lengthy discussions.  See "SeaMonkey and U.S. Government site
does not work" at
and "Web site work in IE but not in SeaMonkey 2.0" at

I can view the the TVGuide site with no problem and I do not have any
spoofing set up. I can not view the Government site in SM 2 as I do not
have any spoofing set.
as shown here:

Build identifier: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X 10.4; en-US;
rv:1.9.1.4) Gecko/20091017 SeaMonkey/2.0

The issue was not about viewing the TV Guide home page.  It was about
viewing individual scheduled programs.

I haven't tried the TV Guide site myself.  I merely followed the
discussion.

Doesn't function correctly on:
SM2
FF3.5
Camino
Opera,
iCab
OmniWeb
Safari 4.0.4

other than the the log in page and the items below the listings

Its bad coding all the way around. on all it looks and operates identically. So whether Webkit or Gecko makes no difference. I don't have access to chrome for Mac won't be out for another 3-4 months in an alpha version and and there hasn't been a version of IE since 5.2.3 for the mac.
mailto:pjon...@kimbanet.com