Lucas Levrel wrote:
Le 26 novembre 2009, Bill Davidsen a écrit :

Lucas Levrel wrote:
Le 20 novembre 2009, Bill Davidsen a écrit :
Handling multiple forms per URL, covering all filled fields, would be
perfect for almost any use. And if there was only one saved form for a
URL, autofill might be the right interface.
Are you sure Form Autofill cannot save more than one form per URL? From what
I understood URL is used only as a filter, and different profiles may have
common filters.

With config options what they are I am not sure, but it appears to want me to
click in every field and select a value. My impression is that it can
recognize a form, and save all previous values in a given field, but there
seems to be no way to treat a set of field values such that I can go to a
single form and select SendMom or SendMe or SendWork and get the name,
address, and credit card info filled in as a single unit.

Sorry for not being clear enough. I was talking about this: https://addons.mozilla.org/fr/firefox/addon/4775

Would you mind testing it to see if it fits your needs? If you don't have and don't want to install FF you can do this:

Thanks for the information, I will try this as soon as possible, which I'm sorry to say may be a few days or more. I'm sort of reading this group in bits while waiting for a printer and such, so my time blocks are small for a proper test.

Looks quite clear, I should have no trouble other than time. :-(