S. Beaulieu wrote:
Philip Chee a écrit :
Basically the core developers said that if it is that important to us
(seamonkey developers) we can jolly well re-invent that functionality
ourselves.

Seriously, that sucks. Making things difficult is really not a good way
to convince people to switch to our products.

Let's just hope someone will come up with some sort of migration tool
extension.

S.

I imagine the functionality had been in plac e back in the pre FF1.0 days, when they did a similar move of the profile location ( to much gnashing of teeth, I might add). Clearly, there is no need for it in Firefox anymore, so I can understand their desire to remove it. It would be nice maybe to keep in on hand, just as a show of good will, at least through 2.1.

Lee