I think this has not yet been reported (I try to read most of the group but with the heavy traffic, I may have missed it)...

When I first launched SM2, it offered to migrate one profile. I had two, a real one named "Lucas", and a testing one named "default". I chose to migrate the real one, "Lucas", which worked but after migration it is called "default" in SM2. This might confuse many users... Also, I renamed the migrated profile to "Lucas" but the profile folder is still named *.default (maybe even more confusing!).

--
LL