Robert Kaiser wrote:
Benoit Renard wrote:
Robert Kaiser wrote:
Rufus wrote:
Just bring back what was - that was a good design.

In fact it was probably the worst piece of crap I've ever seen in my
life, design-wise.

Why are you so adamant on keeping your crap over other people's crap
when you don't even use the thing?

Guys, I want solutions instead of bashing people here. Making me more angry doesn't solve the problem. Giving me ideas on how to actually improve it helps way more. And at least one person did that in the bug. Take an example there.

Robert Kaiser

Very simple - put it back the way it was, with the possibility of reducing the size of the buttons to 1/2 of the previous size, but not without looking at how that size is displayed at higher/smaller resolutions and screen sizes - like on a netbook - first.

--
     - Rufus